Live Nation’s mission is to maximize the live concert experience. Our core business is producing, marketing and selling live concerts for artists via our global concert pipe. Live Nation is the largest producer of live concerts in the world
From January 2017 to May 2017 I interned with Live Nation and House of Blues in their marketing and booking departments. While there I assisted the North American Concerts and House of Blues departments with marketing and the local House of Blues department with booking.
While interning some of my duties included:
- Assisted with digital proofing, content creation, trend spotting, conducting market research, and general admin tasks
- Compiled ad pack assets, invoices, and tear sheet copies for marketing teams
- Wrote creative and relevant copy for promotional and social media use
- Reviewed and revised performance agreements and artist riders
- Tracked ticket sales and assisted with creating low-cost marketing solutions for underperforming events
- Proof-read and assured quality of print materials, artwork, etc.
- Ensured House of Blues performance schedules and calendar were up to date
- Researched and contacted businesses and organizations around Chicago to create sponsorship opportunities for Cirque du Soleil
- Distributed tickets and other promotional materials to radio stations, hotels, restaurants, colleges, and other establishments around Chicago