White Couch Productions is a niche concert promoter in and around Chicago which focuses on booking local and national acts ranging from metal and hardcore to pop-punk and most alternative styles of music.
From December 2015 to January 2017 I worked as a stage manager for White Couch Productions shows and festivals. Some of the bands I worked with include: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Color Morale, Born of Osiris, Jonny Craig & Tillian (Dance Gavin Dance), and more.
In addition to my role as stage manager I also acted as a promoter rep when necessary and handled all pertinent duties to that position.
Some of my duties included:
- Assisted the production manager with artist arrivals, hospitality, load-in, and other day-to-day operations
- Worked with artists and tour managers to ensure all technical requirements and riders were met
- Ensured shows went over smoothly and performances stayed on schedule
- Assisted FOH and monitor engineers with technical issues, setup, and filled in when necessary
- Collected and balanced day-of cashflows and handled settlement with artists, tour packages, and venue rentals when necessary